Saturday, September 18, 2010

What is Going Well?

It occurred to me this morning that I've been writing way too much on what is bothering me or troubling me.  I think that goes hand-in-hand with my personality...I'm a "glass half empty" kind of person.  I say, "Enough of that!"  I'm going to start dwelling more on what is going well and even great with our homeschooling and our lives in general.  Starting with today:

The girls are interested in knitting/crochet and are making great attempts.

I figured out how to download Miro and use Pirate Bay (I'm self-taught on the computer).

Megan has a new game on her Nintendo DS to figure out.

We're healthy even though people around us are sick.

I downloaded Firefox so that I can upload pictures on this blog (since Microsoft Internet Explorer won't let me).

I got to play some computer games.

We got to talk to my hubby in Iraq and figure out his next care package (which will include cigars he ordered and his favorite Mochatonix drink).

The girls and I are going to my in-laws tomorrow for BBQ ribs.  MMMMmmmmm!!!!!

My mother is doing much better from having the flu/migraines/nausea.  

I might get time to either knit or take a nap or both this afternoon.

The weather is GREAT, even though I would love it if we got some much needed rain.

How is your day going?  Is it going well, or even better?

No comments: