Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day. Dave was able to call from Iraq, and I got to spend the day with my two lovely little ladies; it's a pleasure to be their mother and teacher.

My parents as well as my in laws came over for a cook out, and Danny even came along. I didn't get any fancy dinners out at a restaurant, but this food was much better. We finished up with a Ritter's ice cream cake (made out of frozen custard). Yum! I got a nice candle from my MIL and my kids (I wanted one really bad!) and I got to visit with my four wonderful parents.

My in laws and I went to the Flower and Herb Barn to poke around. When we got home I gave her a bunch of Hostas that I divided up. I got to mow the grass (yes, I like doing that).

All in all it was a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, and I miss you soooooooooooooo much.
Dave