Friday, August 22, 2008

SCIENCE FAIR





Sami and Megan had their Home School Science Fair last night. They had a blast!


Megan presented her Volcanoes poster and her baking soda/vinegar volcano. Sami showed her Liquids poster and showed the different liquids in bottles. I was so proud of them! I was afraid that they wouldn't want to talk in front of everyone, but they didn't hesitate. I don't think I could have held them back if I wanted to. :) They have so much more confidence than I ever did at that age (6 and 8).


All the kids did very well, and the other kids were very interested in each others' projects. Instead of complaining about being bored, all the kids crowded around the demonstrations and WANTED to hear and see what each was about. Some of the kids knew some of each others' demonstrations and wanted to jump in and help with other kids' presentations.


Here are some of their pictures, courtesy of Jennifer...Thanks!

No comments: