Sunday, February 13, 2011

OCD vs Politics

Sami and I were discussing her OCD last night, and we made a revelation.  OCD is like a politician.  Now mind you, I am very conservative, but I think this list could work in many cases for liberal or conservative values.

  • Bossy
  • Won't take "no" for an answer
  • Lies about everything but is extremely convincing
  • Distorts the truth
  • Isn't happy unless you do exactly what it wants, and then it demands even more
  • Doesn't do any of the work but expects you to work your butt off for it
  • Wants to rule every aspect of your life and take away your freedoms
  • Pleasurable things must be taxed
  • Takes credit for helping you temporarily feel good
I'm sure there are more things I could add to the list, but these were just off the cuff. 

No comments: