Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Getting Socialized


Since we homeschool and "don't get socialized" (hee hee!), we are going to the library today, then we are picking out some stocking stuffers for the hubby. Tomorrow, we are going to the Indianapolis Museum of Art with CAHE (a homeschool group).

We've been reading books like crazy. Right now we are reading, "To Catch a Mermaid." We are on a big mermaid phase, and have been looking up anything mermaid. Little girls love magical creatures and love using their imagination!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Hi Amanda.
I just happen to be the author of To Catch a Mermaid. I hope you like the story. I'd be happy to send your kids some bookmarks. Just contact me via www.suzanneselfors.com and forward a mailing address and I'll send them right away. Happy Reading!