Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bat Lap Book and Mermaid Lap Book

Well, we've got two more lap books under our belt. I'll try and get some pictures posted of them. The little beggers have some much fun making these books that they don't even realize they are learning!

For example, I have trouble getting them to do print work, but they will do it to put info in their lap book. They are retaining the information they are putting in, and they can't wait to show it to their grandparents (and "teach" the grandparents about everything in it).

I'm going to do one that incorporates math, next. I'm going to have to figure out how to be sneaky about it, because if I tell them it is a math lap book, it may backfire. I've seen some examples that show a book that was read, and then counting them items in the book, graphing, etc.

No comments: